Invaluable cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
Lot 28: A GROUP OF FIVE CHILDREN'S BOOKS, 1950S
Discover Soviet Art & Books at Shapiro Auctions: No Reserve Lots of Drawings, Rare Books and Early Soviet Paintings
30 October 2016
New York, NY, USA
Timed Auctions are a new and exciting way to buy quality lots from exclusively participating auctioneers. Place your top bid to be executed in confidence or get notified when you've been outbid and come back to bid again.
Our Timed Auctions are convenient, secure and designed to enhance your bidding experience.
P.S. Remember to refresh the page to see the current bid, time left, and if the lot closing was extended.Close
1. PRO MALENKIH DRUZEI (About Little Friends) Kiev: Ditvidav, 1958. Author and artist: V. Litvinenko. Text in Ukraininan, 220 x 170 mm
2. PRO NASHI DELA (About our life) Moscow: Detgiz, 1955. Author: V. Lifshic, text in Russian, 220 x 170 mm
3. GDE TUT PETIA, GDE SEREZHA (Where is Petia, Where is Serezha) Moscow: Detgiz, 1957. Author: S. Marshak, illustrated by Korovin. Text is Russian, 200 x 140 mm.
4. DEDUSHKA MAZAI I ZAICY (Grandpa Mazai and Hares) Moscow: Detgiz, 1954. Author: N Nekrasov, illustrated by G. Nikolskiy. Text in Russian, 200 x 140 mm.
5. DEVOCHKA CHUMAZAYA (Dirty Girl) Moscow: Detgiz, 1953. Author: A. Barto, illustrated by M. Uspenskaya. Text in russian, 200 x 140 mm