21 October 2016, 15:00 EST (in progress)
Garnet Valley, PA, USALive Auction
Lot 90: French Gilt Bronze and White Marble Mantel Clock(568 views)
|Your max bid:
(Enter more than $400)
Estimate: $800 - $1,200
Description: French mantel clock with gilt bronze cupid crest atop a bronze-mounted marble column-form base. Dial marked "L. Caisso and Cie / LBd de la Madelaine / Paris". H 14-1/4. W 8. D 8 in.
Condition Report: Cupid lacks arrow. Other minor surface wear.
- If you plan to pick an item up at our showroom, please call ahead to confirm the daily schedule: 610.566.3138.
- 3rd-party Pick-up on Fridays require 48-hours written notification.
- All shipping, packing, and handling costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Items will only be shipped to the purchaser's registration/billing address.
- For shipping quotes and information, please contact any of our preferred shippers:
The Mail Center, Brookhaven, PA
Mike Kaufman, Owner
The UPS Store #6539 (Glen Mills, PA)
The Packaging Store, Lansdale, PA
Duane Freed, Owner
See our website for additional shipper information.