Invaluable cannot guarantee the accuracy of translations through Google Translate and disclaims any responsibility for inaccurate translations.
21 October 2016, 15:00 EST
Garnet Valley, PA, USALive Auction
Lot 354: H. Brownbill, Leeds Tall Case Clock(141 views)
|Your max bid:
The Invaluable Live! SecureBid™ feature ensures you never overpay. Without disclosing your limit to anyone, SecureBid™ places your bids automatically, up to one increment higher than the last in-room bid or preset reserve, until we have reached your maximum bid.Close
(Enter more than $500)
Estimate: $1,000 - $1,500
Description: H. Brownbill, Leeds English tall clock in mahogany case, with an ornate dial with etched decoration and applied brass scrollwork surmounted with a painted moon-phase dial with tall ship flying an American flag, and with maker's mark. H 92. W 19-1/2 in.
Condition Report: Some restorations to case. Pendulum marked for PA clockmaker Jacob Cope.
- If you plan to pick an item up at our showroom, please call ahead to confirm the daily schedule: 610.566.3138.
- 3rd-party Pick-up on Fridays require 48-hours written notification.
- All shipping, packing, and handling costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Items will only be shipped to the purchaser's registration/billing address.
- For shipping quotes and information, please contact any of our preferred shippers:
The Mail Center, Brookhaven, PA
Mike Kaufman, Owner
The UPS Store #6539 (Glen Mills, PA)
The Packaging Store, Lansdale, PA
Duane Freed, Owner
See our website for additional shipper information.