Blue Reflection - pastel painting(79 views)
Description: The primary focus of my landscape work is exploring the edge between abstraction and representation. I strive to achieve this by creating unique color relationships within each piece. Color alone has the power to evoke emotion. I love using a wide ranging palette, from vivid to subdued to create a compelling image.
Artist or Maker: Mike Kelly
Medium: Pastel on paper with brown frame (image: 22"x22")
• All final sales priced under $400 have a flat shipping rate of $15, this includes insurance.
• All final sales priced $400 - $999 have a flat shipping rate of $25, this includes insurance.
• All final sales priced $1,000 - $3,000 have a flat shipping rate of $50, this includes insurance.
• All final sales priced above $3,000 have a flat shipping rate of $75, this includes insurance.
Artwork will be packaged within 3 business days and will take 5-7 days for delivery within the continental U.S. All work ships UPS or Fedex ground.
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs outside of the United States 48 contiguous states and all shipping is subject to duties, taxes and/or fees. For international shipping, please consult your local customs office for more details about duties and taxes.
Each piece of artwork is sent directly from the artist's studio and is fully insured. Artwork will be packaged within 3 business days and will take 5-7 days for delivery within the continental U.S.
You have 48 hours after delivery to inspect your item and contact info@oacgallery to initiate a return of an item. The buyer pays for return shipping unless OAC Gallery finds that the item was damaged in transportation.
In your return request, please include:
• The reason for the return
• Your name, address, phone number and order #
• If the item arrived damaged, please include photos of the damage (including the packaging)
The buyer is responsible for safely packing and shipping their item back to the seller. Each returned item must be received in original condition. We reserve the right to deduct for any damage that may have occurred after an item was delivered to the buyer.
A refund of the purchase amount, less any charges for which the buyer is responsible, will be processed upon confirmation that the item has been safely returned to the seller.
Please note that OAC Gallery charges sales tax to orders shipped to New Mexico, U.S.A.
In the rare case of damage, OAC® works directly with the shipping carrier to file a claim. You must email email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving the item. Include your order number and photographs of the damaged artwork and packaging. We must receive images of the packaging to file a claim and process the refund.