Description: Figurative sculpture in cold cast aluminum (resin with aluminum powder) on black steel base by Peruvian-American sculptor Emil Alzamora. Edition 4 of 6, signed "E Alzamora 4/6" along bottom edge. Gallery will provide signed Certificate of Authenticity.
Condition Report: Excellent
Provenance: Sculpturesite Gallery, Sonoma County, CA
Dimensions: 41.5"H x 10"W x 10"D
Artist or Maker: Emil Alzamora
Medium: aluminum powder in resin
• Once you have made the purchase, we will send an exact quote and carefully communicate all details to you as necessary for each particular Artwork.
• Payment in full of all shipping related costs have to be received before shipping.
• Because each sculpture is unique, we use a variety of shipping and delivery companies.
• We consider the size, weight, and material of your Artwork, as well as the shipping location to select the most reliable shippers and negotiate the best possible rates.
• All Artworks are insured for the full replacement value.
• If requested, the shipper will call you directly to arrange delivery.